Subscription forms are a great way to capture visitors on your website. Use an offer or discount code to make it irresistible not to sign up for your newsletter.
In this article, you will learn how to create a subscription form.
Before you start
There are a few things that are good to know.
- A HTML code and link to the form will be generated when you have filled in all required fields and clicked on "Save".
- The name of the form will not be shown to your subscribers.
- The name for your chosen list will be shown to your subscribers.
How to add a subscription form
- Navigate to "Contacts" > "Forms".
- Click on "Add form".
- Fill in a name for your subscription form.
- Choose the information for your subscribers to fill in. The e-mail field is mandatory.
- Choose the desired list and fill in the sender.
- Click on "Show advanced settings" in order to to change the content of your confirmation email or to change the link to the webpage that appears when a subscriber has signed up.
- When you're ready, click on "Save".
At the top, you will now find an HTML code and a link that you can copy and use on your website or other landing pages where you wish to place the form.