First name and last name are so called Attributes. Attributes are personal characteristics or labels that you can use to personalize your newsletters.
Before you start
- The attribute appears when you send a real newsletter and if the field includes data.
- The easiest way to add or update a attribute to your contacts is by updating your contact information and then upload it back to the system along with the attribute information.
How to create an attribute
- Navigate to "Contacts" > "Attributes".
- Create the attribute that you wish to use by clicking the button “Add attribute”.
- Fill in the desired name that’s going to represent the attribute.
- When you're finsished, click on "Save and return"
Below "Code" you'll find a code that you can use in a newsletter. The specific data will be shown for each subscriber, if the field for the attribute contains information.